At night
dense shade
iht slowly
like a long-tail wind
gazing off of Sunrise pushed

diffuze light
sweet
caressing my evelids open easy
like a flower
a freshman second magic Globes

wake up in the dark
and the light
and bathed in numbing
agent data
smiling at don’t knou who
want to know me

trying to delete me from
bad dreams
strange mind
born in the night
from thoughts cosidered
and feel like  every day
unseen things
even a little outdated
or updated overnight
enchant me again

as a light spell
open wide and attracts me
the window my soul
and I’m amazed
at the miracle
one more Sunrise !   



This entry was posted on 5/30/2014 02:51:00 p.m. and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarii: